Saturday, June 26, 2010

Real Life Is Better Than Fiction

I am an absolute and complete sucker for real life romance. Nothing makes me go squee like a really, truly, happening right now, happily ever after. It's even better when it's happening to a member of my family!

"Him driving his motorcycle through the night (and day) from Missouri to Phoenix (stopping only once) to see me before he was deployed to Iraq."
The Great and Random Ramblings of Cannwin

Theme song: Meat Loaf's I'd Do Anything For Love

That I would do anything for love,
And you know it's true and that's a fact.
I would do anything for love,
And there'll never be no turning back.
But I'll never do it better than I do it with you, so long, so long.
And I would do anything for love 


"Every time he comes home is like a rush of memories tumbling over one another and making me feel young and beautiful and in love." Cannwin



Music: I'd Do Anything For Love by Meat Loaf
Books: The Great and Random Ramblings of Cannwin

3 comments:

Cannwin said...

Aw thanks sis. :)

Cari Hislop said...

Thanks for sharing that! That's So sweet!!!

I LOVE real romances too. I love listening to people talk about how they met their beloved and fell in love. It never ceases to amaze me is how each relationship is totally unique. You'd think it would get same old..I mean there are six billion on the planet and who knows have many billions who've been, but each relationship is totally individual. That's probably one of the reasons I love writing romances; either that or I'm just plain addicted to romance. Probably the latter!:)

I highly recommend the Wedding section of The New York Times. Down at the bottom of the page they have these short clips about certain couples and how they met and fell
in love. My favorite of the moment are these two Indian-Americans. So funny and cute!

Roxie said...

I agree. Real life love is always more romantic than fiction.

...

Related Posts with Thumbnails