Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wednesday Freebie

I have said it before, and I'll say it again:

Robert Munsch, you are single-handedly responsible for saving my children's lives on long car trips. I love you! May I grovel at your feet? Please?

From Far Away (Classic Munsch)If you are having nightmares about summer travel with your children, you might want to check out Robert Munsch's website. He offers several of his children's books as free mp3 downloads from his site. He even has Love You Forever (and I dare you to listen to that without crying. Go on. Try it. You'll be sobbing in 30 seconds.)

See? Isn't he worthy of our praise and adoration? Because, seriously, if you killed your children for screaming "She's touching me!" one too many times, you'd be sorry later. Really.

No comments:

...

Related Posts with Thumbnails