Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wednesday Freebie

What's summer without a rousing round of "Great Green Gobs of Greasy, Grimy Gopher Guts"? Oh, come on. Don't pretend you didn't enjoy that when you were a kid! Would you seriously deny that innocent joy to your children?

You would?

Oh.

Well, in that case, I'm sure you'll find other great kid's songs to download from Free Kids Music. With a large selection of kid's songs, both contemporary and traditional, you'll fill up several CDs. And I won't tell the kids you didn't download the gross (fun) songs. Cross my heart.

1 comment:

Jaleh D said...

Hahaha! My husband has already taught a variation of GGGoGGGG to our son. Though our version is simply:
Great green globs of greasy, grimy, gopher guts
Mutilated monkey meat
Little dirty birdy feet
Great green globs of greasy, grimy gopher guts
And me without my spoon

I'll have to check out more of the free music. It looks like fun.

...

Related Posts with Thumbnails