Thursday, September 9, 2010

We Interrupt This Regularly Scheduled Program

I promise that I have a book/song combo in mind, but today I also have a cold....and kids with colds.... and about fifteen mosquito bites on my feet, all of which prevent me from sleeping comfortably. So I've spent the last two days not forming very many coherent thoughts.

Thus, the song/book combo is floating around behind a thick wall of glass in my mind, where I can see it, but not use it.

Now... because we have been putting this off for so long (and since my brain is malfunctioning) I figured this to be the best time to announce that we are looking for guest bloggers.

If you are interested in lending your own opinion to the connection between literature and music we would love to hear from you.

You can contact us here.


Yours Truly,

Cannwin

No comments:

...

Related Posts with Thumbnails