Wednesday, January 5, 2011

WWW Wednesdays

I thought I'd do WWW Wednesdays today. Here are the rules from Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Son of the Shadows (The Sevenwaters Trilogy, Book 2)I am currently reading Son of the Shadows, the second book of Juliet Marillier's Sevenwaters series. I just finished reading the first book, Daughter of the Forest. Like Daughter, Son of the Shadows is proving rather difficult for me to read. Instead of racing through the book at one gulp I keep having to put it down to take a break. Too many sad things are happening to the characters and I identify too closely with Sorcha and now Liadan to stay calm. So, when it gets to be too much I dip into another book, which means I am also re-reading Sean Stewart's Nobody's Son.

Nobody's SonIt will probably take me a while to get through Son of the Shadows, so I don't know know what I"ll read next. I've been reading a lot of fantasy lately, though, and I'm getting a yearning toward picking up a mystery or two. Maybe something by Susan Wittig Albert. I haven't yet read all of her China Bayles books, and I do enjoy them.

No comments:

...

Related Posts with Thumbnails