Thursday, February 24, 2011

Love Story: Three Weeks With My Brother

My last love story post of February is a little bit different. Three Weeks with my Brother by Nicholas Sparks is not you're 'meet someone and fall in love' (and in Nicholas Sparks world... then die) tale, but the real life memoir's of an incredible author who has overcome some startling life struggles.
Three Weeks with My Brother
Bound together by the fact that Micah and Nicholas Sparks are the last surviving members of their family and by a fantastic childhood these two men set out on a three-week journey around the world. This is, in my opinion, Sparks best work. It is both humorous, insightful, and heart wrenching. As you travel with them through some of the most fantastic locations in the world Sparks also takes you on a journey through his life.

via


The bond that these siblings found within each other is by far one of the best examples of love that I have ever read. So many times death and hardship tears families to pieces and yet these two brothers find their greatest strength on the other side of such trials.

It is a story I highly recommend.

Books in this post:
Three Weeks with my Brother by Nicholas Sparks

No comments:

...

Related Posts with Thumbnails