Monday, December 13, 2010

What Are You Reading Monday


Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

The library won't let me check anything out because I owe them to much money.

I've finished all the books I've recently purchased (minus one I'm going to read with my husband).

There was no chance of going to the store during this weekends blizzard.

And now my daughter is sick with the stomach flu.

I feel like an Opium addict with no Opium. A woman with a Morphine addiction whose just run out of her fix.

I'm withering as we speak.

I'm snapping at the kids, snarling at the hubs, staring blankly at my blogs.

I am a woman of scorn.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch ... nice poem though.

Evelyn @ Hanging by a Silver Lining said...

SOmeone needs Kindle. I hear you can get free books off there. I wouldn't know personally but it sure sounds nice.

I just finished Baby Catcher: Chronicles of a Modern Midwife by peggy Vincent yesterday. Too much about nipple stimulation for me, thankyou!

And started Ina May's Guide to Childbirth today...for obvious reasons.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Ah, alas, these are very dark moments for the book addict...with no relief in sight, what to do?

Visit other blogs, I'm guessing....

Here's my Monday:

(click on my name)

mariel said...

Oh no! There are a fair few short story classics available on the internet. That might keep you going? ;)

...

Related Posts with Thumbnails