Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Prelude 12/21

I first ran into the song Prelude 12/21 by AFI when I saw this fan-made video for Sherrilyn Kenyon's Acheron character. I still haven't read the book, but I fell in love with the song and after the umpteenth time of replaying the video just to listen to the song I decided I probably should go ahead and buy it.

Oh - and the following Acheron video has a couple of scenes that are not appropriate for children.



Looking into it a little more on YouTube, I found that Prelude 12/21 is a favorite for several different books, including some I would never have considered. I mean, Hercule Poirot? Seriously?

What book would you say suits this song?

Hercule Poirot, Agatha Christie


Maximum Ride, James Patterson


Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief, Rick Riordan


Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling



Artemis Fowl, Eoin Colfer


And of course, Twilight, of which there are so very many, that I will let you browse through them at your leisure.

Books: Acheron, Sherrilyn Kenyon
           Hercule Poirot, Agatha Christie
           Maximum Ride, James Patterson
           Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief, Rick Riordan
           Twilight, Stephenie Meyer
           Artemis Fowl, Eoin Colfer
Music: Prelude 12/21, AFI

No comments:

...

Related Posts with Thumbnails