Friday, July 9, 2010
Cherry on Top Award
We got an award! Woohoo! Carin S. at Caroline Bookbinder gave The Literary Soundtrack the Cherry on Top Award!
Thank you Carin! You made us very happy.
Here's how it works:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award. (Done.)
2. Copy award and put it in your blog. (Done.)
3. List three things that you love about yourself.
Jennifer - Fast reader (it lets me read so many more books!), being a redhead, good at crossword puzzles
Cannwin - Being able to read, my hair color, having green eyes
(Note from Jennifer: There was no discussion between us on these lists. I called Cannwin and asked her to give me three things she liked about herself. After the second item I started laughing.)
4. Post a photo that you love.
This picture is from a few autumns ago, when the leaves were especially prolific. This little girl was raking them up, trying to make a pile big enough to bury herself.
5. Tag 5 people you would like to pass this award on to.
(These are a combination of some of Jennifer and Cannwin's favorite blogs.)
Ex Libris Draconis
Votaries of Horror
Where Troubles Melt Like Lemon Drops
The Noisy Plume