Thursday, November 4, 2010

Friday Wish-list Linkup

Friday Wishlist
Today is our second time running our Friday link up. I'm so excited for you all to participate and I hope that you do.

The two things that I want you to remember are to:

1) list a book you haven't read but want to.

2) please be sure to add our little logo (linked back to us) on the post.

Other than that, have fun looking for new books to read.

Mine for today is Murder on the Iditarod Trail by Sue Henry.
Murder on the Iditarod Trail (Alaska Mysteries)Only the toughest and the most able come to compete in this annual torturous test of endurance, skill, and courage. Now, suddenly and inexplicably, the top Iditarod contestants are dying one by one in bizarre and gruesome ways. Jessie Arnold, Alaska's premier female "musher," fears she may be the next intended victim, but nothings going to prevent her from aggressively pursuing the glory and the rewards that victory brings. -Back cover of the paperback edition
It does sound a little bit cheesy, but I'm willing to try it out... for the sake of a last man standing sort of fight.

But I'm not the only one! (Obviously or I would have never heard of it.)
This book has a good plot, good research ,well written, good characters, and a believable mystery. I was wondering how the author could justify running a race when people were getting killed but Sue Henry makes it work. I think the romance hit the right note too. I guessed who done it but that sure didn't lessen the enjoyment. I liked seeing how the ending unfolded.-L.J. Maul, Amazon Reviewer
I like nice easy reads... with good romances in them. ::sigh:: I love, love.

So what's your pick?

Tell us all about it!


Books: Murder on the Iditarod Trail by Sue Henry

No comments:

...

Related Posts with Thumbnails