Thursday, June 9, 2011

Scorch Trials Meets Brittany Spears!?

Till The World EndsLast night I was poking through the world of MP3's looking for some new music when I stumbled onto Brittany Spears' new song "Till the World Ends."

Now I'm not exactly what you would call a Brittany fan, but I have to admit a definite inclination towards the hyped up beat of this one. So naturally I had to go watch the music video and then I discovered that the whole thing reminded me of a book I'd read.

Score! A blog post!

The Scorch Trials (Maze Runner Trilogy, Book 2)The Scorch Trials by James Dashner is the second book in a dystopian trilogy set in a post-apocolyptic world full of diseased crazed humans called Cranks.

Fun stuff. 

In this second installment of the story, the main character (Thomas) finds himself lost in an abandoned city full of these Cranks. Things aren't looking up for him. He's lost track of his friends, he's completely disoriented and he's just discovered a room full of psycho's who've decided they might as well party themselves into oblivion since that's where they're headed anyway.


Brittany's video is exactly how I imagined that party in my mind. Take a look:




I love music. 

In this post:

No comments:

...

Related Posts with Thumbnails