Thursday, December 9, 2010

2011 Reading Goals

Do you ever make reading goals for yourselves? I'm not a fan of New Years Resolutions, but I think I might be willing to make a New Years Book Resolution. There are so many books that I haven't read that perhaps it's a good idea to start working on that list.

Here are some of my reading goals for 2011:

Anything new coming from Brandon Sanderson

Hmm. Since I can finish that short little list in about two months what else do you recommend I read next year?

And as for music. Try out this fabulous rendition of White Christmas:


2 comments:

Teacher/Learner said...

Love the cartoon! I've only heard part of that song in The Santa Clause movie.

I've never made New Year's resolutions either (I'm more spontaneous than that :D) but I admit to making some commitments to challenges & specific books for the year. Good luck with yours :)

Shelley said...

All writers hold a special place in the heart for Farenheit 451. As it's possible that attention spans decrease, the people who can actually still read real literature may become the modern-day 451-ers.

...

Related Posts with Thumbnails